Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Beads of Clay Challenge - Pier Color Palette

My professional bead makers group, Beads of Clay, is sponsoring a color challenge once a month. Brandi Girl Blog is posting a color palette for us bead makers to use when glazing new pieces. We are to use the color palette for inspiration for new ways of using color. We can choose one or two colors, or use them all. Here is this months color palette: Here is the link to Brandi's blog: http://www.brandigirlblog.com/2012/05/color-palette-108-pier-palette.html and, VIOLA: here are the beads and pendants I created using this color scheme

About Me

My photo
I make ceramic beads and pendants, and design jewelry. I just remembered that I used to write poetry, and I started writing it again for my inspirational blog. I also like to take pictures!